Thursday, September 22, 2016

Daniel E.'s First Blog

Agenda:
1. Poem/ *Turn in R.A.*

Homework:
Type and print R.A.

As the students flooded the room with conversations from lunch, they sat down and began reading our four poems: "We Wear the Mask", "We Real Cool", "If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking", and "Lodged." After we finished the poems, Ms. Witham "remembered" that we have another poem, but as everyone yelled at her, she remembered our new poem was "Lodged." We began reading Jackie's mind boggling blog. As Ms. Witham asked Jackie, "Who's next?" I hid behind Luis G. As she chose me, I dreadfully walked over to the "blogging chair". We then began Reader's Theatre. The students began to read their pages, while Ms. Witham printed out the students' Random Autobiographies. As Ms. Witham tells the class what we will be doing next week, I am getting mad the computer for being so glitchy. We end the day with Emily reading her quick write/poem about Zika.

No comments:

Post a Comment