Thursday, October 6, 2016

Luis G's First Blog

Luis' Blog

Agenda English:
1.)Poem/Blog
2.) Peruse Lit Of Circle options or finish essay!

Homework:
Make up work for 10 week!
*WNB-All complete
-Continue Reading

  I had been chosen to be the new blogger. It wasn't click bait what so ever! I was so happy and couldn't wait to start!  http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/trollpasta/images/f/fc/Keemstar.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160620122241 Ms. Witham demanded that everyone stayed on task on either picking books or finishing our essay while remaining silent. No one listened. I really wish people had some respeck. Instead people talked about the clown epidemic or where on Instagram looking at the iconic legend that is Harambe.

Suddenly a loud bang soared all through out the class. It was Nathan. He had fallen and couldn't get up. Probably in the need of some milk. I looked up and saw the most impressive thing I had ever seen. It was Axel's face starting at me. I honestly didn't mind. Looking at Axel was like looking into the depth of the universe. So much mystery and life. As the bell was seconds from ringing I was filled with excitement. I couldn't wait to get home and see if Scarce had double uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment